Strategic Services &
Developed in response to the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the Bizos Alliance partners provide best in class solutions that combat multiple transmission vectors. This systematic approach utilizes a multi-tier system to reduce the viability of viruses, odor-causing bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi. While no one solution will guarantee total protection, we can effectively affect known vectors to reduce transmission risk. This methodology includes solutions for individuals, various facility surfaces, air cleaning, and environmental testing protocols.
consulting & market solutions
We leverage decades of industry experience and client commitment to deliver solutions that work for your business and your people, no matter the challenge. We enable growth and innovation to overcome the industry’s most pressing challenges, such as next-gen technology, globalization and industry consolodation.
commodity export & sales
Global leader in the procurement and export of meat, poultry, pork, seafood, and vegetable products, and their respective derivatives. Sustainably sourced and guaranteed to the highest American standards. BP&D International supplies local and global markets with premium commodities such as Beef, Grain, Sugar, Pork, Chicken, and Seafood. Your international partner for agricultural commodity supply chain delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
We take pride in our ability to learn the fundamentals of virtually any industry or technology quickly. Some of the markets we have served include green technologies, medical devices, biotechnology, Internet/e-commerce, telecommunications, distance education/e-learning, real estate, financial services, healthcare services, manufacturing, retail, food service, consumer products, media and entertainment, aerospace, emerging technology, enterprise software, insurance, energy, and networking. Having said that, we believe that the value we bring to the table is not industry expertise — which you already possess in abundance — but rather an understanding of what investors like to see in a potential opportunity.
Every situation is unique. However, some fairly common steps include the following:
- Initial discussion to understand your basic needs.
- Review your existing materials (draft business plans, financials, market research, competitor research, etc.).
- Follow-up discussion to clarify details and agree upon the scope and fees for the project.
- Several in-depth discussions to better understand the details, develop strategies, and agree on all major elements of the business plan and financial model.
- Conduct additional research, as needed.
- Draft an Investor Presentation and review it with you to ensure that all parties agree on the high-level vision.
- Draft the Executive Summary and review it with you to ensure that we all agree on the next level of detail.
- Prepare a draft outline of the business plan for your review.
- Begin filling in the details on the draft. Obtain and incorporate your feedback.
- Incorporate your revenue and expense models into the financial model, and explain how it works so that you can take “ownership” of the financials.
- Finalize all deliverables.
- Coach you on the best way to deliver the investor presentation and on how to address questions.
- Provide ongoing support, including making minor updates to the deliverables at no additional charge.
Depending on how we structure the project, you should expect to spend anywhere from 10-30 hours on the process over the course of a typical engagement.
Yes. We prefer to use a Mutual NDA/NCNDA so that all entities intellectual property and trade secrets are protected. Our legal staff can provide a base document for review and make include and revisions, exhibits, amendments, or clauses.
In general, we charge a pre-determined monthly fee. The fee is determined by:
- The scope of the project, in terms of the tasks and documents you require help with.
- The sophistication and specific needs of your target audience.
- The quality of your existing materials, including early drafts of business plans, financial forecasts, market research, competitive research, etc.
- The clarity of your vision for your business model, marketing and distribution strategy, financial plans, etc.
- Your availability and willingness to participate in the process
- The complexity of your industry and business model.
- The availability of industry information.
- The desired timing relative to our workload.
Being from Brazilian heritage, Bizos Cavallo was the name used by my grandfather to describe his ” Black Horse”. The name is a tribute to that heritage, values and the memory of my grandfather.