News & Media
DENBA+ Introduction Video
The unique patented technology is a revolution in the freshness, preservation, freezing, and thawing of agricultural products, and has established new standards for quality. From the producer to the end-user, DENBA+ is preferred by customers throughout the cold chain.
DENBA gearing to eliminate food waste
Around 1.3 billion tons of food is wasted every year globally. About 1/3 rd of the food produced is wasted every year. With the hunger crisis on an alarming rise, such a colossal volume of food waste must be stopped immediately.
DENBA+ 30 Day Flower Comparison
The unique patented technology is a revolution in the freshness, of agricultural products, and has established new standards for quality. From the producer to the end-user, DENBA+ is preferred by customers throughout the cold chain.
Exclusive US Agreement for DENBA+
Bizos Cavallo Enterprises, Hakim Unique Group and DENBA JAPAN announce exclusive US Distribution Agreement to Enhance Food Preservation. Patented technology resonates and activates water molecules to extend shelf-life of perishable food
Sanders Filter Sub Micron Air Filtration
These filters protect and clean your home or business. Sanders has introduced technology to help the vertical transportation industry, designed containment media to trap and help prevent the spread of submicron particles in facilities, and developed a line of pre-filters for all cartridges sold worldwide into the gas turbine marketplace.
Alliance with Sanders Containment Filters
Bizos Cavallo Enterprises, LLC Health and Wellness Division today announced the formation of an International Distribution Agreement with Sanders Corporation to provide Containment Filters, Pre-Filters, and eco-friendly TPS Frames in an effort to mitigate certain airborne pathogens in both the private and public sector.
Southwest Dental Tradeshow
Disinfection, Antimicrobial, & Submicron Air Filtration
First Antimicrobial Formula for Residual Surface Protection Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 Virus) for up to 90 Days
US-Greek Partnership to Commercialize BIOPROTECT™ RTU to Meet Growing European Demand and Expand Demand outside the United States.
Product Demostration - Pure Barre - New Orleans
As an alternative to electrostatic spraying alternative forms of aerosolization of anti-microbial products may be employed.
Disinfectant Sanitation Station
The Diamond De-Con 50M Disinfectant Sanitation Station is designed to apply EPA-approved and registered BioProtect RTU to hard-surface retail, commercial and industrial mobile grocery/luggage carts, equipment, medical devices, tools, wheelchairs, and more.
Diamond De-Con Sanitation
Sanitation Stations have been configured to attach to existing structures or to be used as a standalone station. The devices are equipped with a 15 gallon heavy-duty, translucent, chemical resistant tank that features a 5-inch wide tamper-proof tank opening.
Frequently Asked Questions
We take pride in our ability to learn the fundamentals of virtually any industry or technology quickly. Some of the markets we have served include green technologies, medical devices, biotechnology, Internet/e-commerce, telecommunications, distance education/e-learning, real estate, financial services, healthcare services, manufacturing, retail, food service, consumer products, media and entertainment, aerospace, emerging technology, enterprise software, insurance, energy, and networking. Having said that, we believe that the value we bring to the table is not industry expertise — which you already possess in abundance — but rather an understanding of what investors like to see in a potential opportunity.
Every situation is unique. However, some fairly common steps include the following:
- Initial discussion to understand your basic needs.
- Review your existing materials (draft business plans, financials, market research, competitor research, etc.).
- Follow-up discussion to clarify details and agree upon the scope and fees for the project.
- Several in-depth discussions to better understand the details, develop strategies, and agree on all major elements of the business plan and financial model.
- Conduct additional research, as needed.
- Draft an Investor Presentation and review it with you to ensure that all parties agree on the high-level vision.
- Draft the Executive Summary and review it with you to ensure that we all agree on the next level of detail.
- Prepare a draft outline of the business plan for your review.
- Begin filling in the details on the draft. Obtain and incorporate your feedback.
- Incorporate your revenue and expense models into the financial model, and explain how it works so that you can take “ownership” of the financials.
- Finalize all deliverables.
- Coach you on the best way to deliver the investor presentation and on how to address questions.
- Provide ongoing support, including making minor updates to the deliverables at no additional charge.
Depending on how we structure the project, you should expect to spend anywhere from 10-30 hours on the process over the course of a typical engagement.
Yes. We prefer to use a Mutual NDA/NCNDA so that all entities intellectual property and trade secrets are protected. Our legal staff can provide a base document for review and make include and revisions, exhibits, amendments, or clauses.
In general, we charge a pre-determined monthly fee. The fee is determined by:
- The scope of the project, in terms of the tasks and documents you require help with.
- The sophistication and specific needs of your target audience.
- The quality of your existing materials, including early drafts of business plans, financial forecasts, market research, competitive research, etc.
- The clarity of your vision for your business model, marketing and distribution strategy, financial plans, etc.
- Your availability and willingness to participate in the process
- The complexity of your industry and business model.
- The availability of industry information.
- The desired timing relative to our workload.
Being from Brazilian heritage, Bizos Cavallo was the name used by my grandfather to describe his ” Black Horse”. The name is a tribute to that heritage, values and the memory of my grandfather.